Welcome to Saasproject! We’re a dedicated team, fully committed to providing you with an online scheduling system that meets your needs. Because we value our relationship with you, it’s important to us that the expectations and conditions pertaining to the use of Saasproject are clear from the get-go. The following applies to every Saasproject customer.
Scope and Definitions
- These general conditions apply to your use of saasproject.net and other domains used by Saasproject, including custom domain names that may be used by our customers.
- This is an agreement between you, our customer and Saasproject. Saasproject may also be referred to by terms such as “we”, “us” or “our”. This contract covers all Saasproject services used by you while this contract is in force. All Saasproject services will be referred to as “service” or “services” in this contract. This also includes the Saasproject API. Our customers’ customers are referred to as “end users”.
- Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. This contract also limits our liability.
- We may use the email address you provided when signing up for the service to send you information about the service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all registration information you provide to Saasproject is valid, accurate and up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password.
Access to our services
- Access to our services is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services at any time and for any reason without prior notice. We are not liable if for any reason our service is not available for an (un)limited period. We aim to notify subscribers of any significant changes to the services.
- Saasproject only offers support via email. Saasproject is a self-service system, which means that our customers set up the system themselves using documentation. For help with technical problems or incidental questions about specific settings, you can contact our online customer service. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you provide to our customer service. Saasproject is not liable for the consequences of any action taken by you following any advice given by customer service.
Information about you and your visits to our web pages
- When you opt for a paid subscription, you can only make payment via the payment method specified by Saasproject.
- A paid subscription will automatically be renewed unless you cancel the subscription.
- When you cancel payment of the subscription, we may cancel the service and delete appointments and user information from your account following termination of the subscription period. We will notify the account holder by e-mail 3 days prior to removing any information.
- We do not, under any circumstances, refund the fees received.
- You can only recover damages from Saasproject up to an amount equal to your service fee, with a maximum of six months. Other losses, including lost profit and incidental, circumstantial, indirect or incidental damages will not be reimbursed. Additional compensation will not be paid. End users cannot recover any damages from Saasproject.
- You are responsible for realizing and maintaining the legally required levels of security with regards to protecting the privacy and (personal) data of your customers / end-users. Saasproject can not be held liable for any damages due to insufficient protection of such data.
- Saasproject can not be held responsible for the legality or propriety of the use of images or any other content that is uploaded by Saasproject’ customers or end users. If you publish other people’s work without their permission, you may be liable for copyright infringement.
- Saasproject is not liable for any legal consequences arising from the use of the service by customers or end users. When Saasproject is informed that any part of the service, copy and / or images, uploaded by us, by you or by end users violates copyright or constitutes defamation or any other type of legal impropriety, it will be removed.
- The service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources via the service. Because Saasproject has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Saasproject is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Saasproject shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.